Explore our luxury ski hotels
When considering a ski holiday there is a lot to think about, what time of the season is best for you, which country and which resort you want to visit, and what type of accommodation you prefer? Most ski resorts have a range of accommodation choices, including apartments, chalets, B&B’s hotels and pensions of varying styles and quality.
For many a luxury ski hotel is the perfect accommodation offering a range of bedroom types; single rooms, twin, double, suites or interconnecting bedrooms ideal for families; most will have a spacious lounge and bar, offering the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes; in a ski hotel you are offered flexible dining options. Our luxury ski hotels in Les Arc, France and Lech, Austria offer all of the above and more. If you prefer the intimacy of a small chalet booking one of our luxury ski chalets may be a better option.
Our hotel service includes breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal on all 7 evenings. Our qualified chefs provide a choice of menu, served up by our friendly, English hotel hosts. Both our hotels offer a relaxed atmosphere, a place where you can make the most of your ski week, especially as both also have a pool and spa area for that little extra relaxation. Our hotels might not be the right choice if you are looking for a typically French or Austrian service & cuisine.
Ski hotels in Austria
If you’re looking for a hotel in Austria for your next holiday, look no further, Hotel Theodul is the perfect place to enjoy one of the finest ski areas in Europe. The Hotel Theodul boasts a fabulous location on the main high street, just a short stroll to the main ski lifts and resort centre. The hotel itself offers style and comfort, with excellent facilities including a comfortable lounge and bar, a spacious restaurant and a modern spa with sauna, steam room, relaxation area and outdoor swimming pool - the perfect to way to unwind after a day in the mountains.
Ski hotels in France
Bear Lodge is the heart and soul of our new piste-side ski resort in the centre of Arc 1950. Just 30 bedrooms right on the edge of the Baptiste Giabiconi blue piste and opposite the Marmottes and Bois de L’Ours chairlifts. There is a spacious lounge, bar and dining room plus pool complex with sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, massage suites, gym, cinema, kids playroom and concierge ski room with rental shop. A short walk across the piste is the completely charming and rather magical traffic free village of Arc 1950 with its charismatic shops, cafés, bars and restaurants.
Ski Hotels for Families
Hotels are an ideal choice for families. Here are just a few reasons why you should book one of our luxury ski hotels for your next holiday;
- Family rooms and suites are great value for money, with children in extra beds travelling half price. We have many spacious bedrooms that can easily accommodate cots.
- Our team of qualified chefs will ensure children and parents alike are well catered for, on all 7 days of your stay. All children's meals will be age appropriate and take into consideration likes and dislikes.
- Young children can need a lot of kit which can make all the difference to your stay. We can provide equipment such as potties, toilet seats, bed guards and baby monitors to make packing that little bit easier. Of course we provide cots, high chairs and children’s crockery and cutlery.
- We know the coach transfer is often worst part of ski holidays especially when travelling with children. If you would prefer the comfort or intimacy of a private taxi straight from the airport terminal to your chalet, we can arrange this for you.
- Great locations make the holiday far less stressful, both our ski hotels have easy access to the slopes and ski school meeting points. Bear Lodge is actually on the piste!
- During school holidays it’s guaranteed there will be other families in the hotel so your children are bound to make new friends whilst parents can enjoy a sociable drink in the bar.
- We provide a private nannies and kids clubs service in all our resorts, this could make a huge difference to your holiday, giving you some well-deserved ‘me’ time and ensuring the children have a fun and enjoyable experience.