Welcome to VIP SKI
Operating Luxury Chalets since 1989, here are the first four things you should know about us…
- VIP SKI is not an agent; we operate over 60 of our own luxury chalets and 2 luxury ski hotels in 10 resorts throughout France, Switzerland and Austria.
- Our chalets are known for their luxury and exceptional locations, our service for its unrivalled attention to detail.
- Every one of our chalets is run by a welcoming chalet host, famous for their charming, attentive, yet unobtrusive service.
- We are very proud of what we do and we really care about your ski holiday. More than 99% of last year’s guests said that they would recommend us to their friends, please browse our site and find out why.
We started building chalets in 2001
We have built most of our chalets ourselves; think boutique-hotel chic or chocolate box charm. Put it another way; smart contemporary or traditional mountain design, snugly wrapped in handsome local timber and generously filled with plump inviting sofas and roaring log fires.
A hobby of Andy’s that has become core to our business. This has allowed us to build up a portfolio of property that is designed around the needs of our guests. Fabulous resort centre and ski-in ski-out locations, plenty of altitude, cinemas, hot tubs and room to swing a Marmotte. Choose from an ‘à La Carte’ menu of property to suit every taste and budget. Our Estates Manager, Arnaud Briere, now looks after our chalets as if they were his own.
Our sales team are familiar with every chalet and resort. We are here to help so please feel free to ask us anything by calling 020 8875 1957. If you’re still in the browsing stage please do explore our website where you can read more about what’s provided, our travel arrangements and childcare service.
Our chalet holidays include the following;
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble / Geneva / Friedrichshafen
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Accommodation as described
- Towels, with mid-week change and bed linen. Bathrobes and slippers in chalets with hot tubs
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea and three course evening meal with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (evening meal on six days). Canapés on first and last evenings
- Travel is not included for departures on Nov 29 & Dec 6.
The following items are not included:
- Lift pass
- Ski equipment hire
- Ski lessons
- Private taxi transfers