How to book
You can now search availability, prices and book online. Alternatively, call our reservations number on 0844 557 3119 to discuss your accommodation requirements and holiday dates with Kate, Becky, Jenn, Megan, Sophie, Louise or Jess or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to availability we may hold an option on your chosen accommodation. To secure your booking we require a deposit of 15% of the total booking value including any extras (such as empty beds, childcare and lift passes). You will also need to include full payment for any relevant insurance premiums.
The balance is due ten weeks before you travel. Please note that we do not normally issue reminders. E-tickets and pre-departure information will be sent the week prior to departure.
The following are included in our standard package price:
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble / Geneva / Freidrichshafen
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Accommodation as described
- Towels, with mid-week change and bed linen. Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea and three course evening meal with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (evening meal on six days in chalets). Canapés on first and last evenings
- Complimentary ski and snowboard hosting service on 3 days. Provided in Austrian & Swiss resorts only, for skiers and boarders of intermediate standard and above, subject to availability and local regulations. Not available in French resorts.
- Travel is not included for departures on Nov 30 & Dec 7 2014.
The following items are not included:
- Lift pass
- Ski equipment hire
- Ski lessons
- Private taxi transfers
- Ski carriage
ATOL and ABTOT
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL certificate CLICK HERE
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT) provides financial protection under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 for VIP SKI, and in the event of their insolvency, protection is provided for the following:
- non-flight packages commencing in and returning to the UK;
- non-flight packages commencing and returning to a country other than the UK; and
- flight inclusive packages that commence outside of the UK, which are sold to customers outside of the UK.
1, 2 and 3 provides for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled. 1 and 3 provides for repatriation. Please note that bookings made outside the UK are only protected by ABTOT when purchased directly with VIP SKI.