Coronavirus and your ski holiday
The question on everyone's lips is 'How will Coronavirus affect ski holidays this winter?' The honest answer at the moment is that we can’t truly be sure, but we have every intention of delivering our ski holidays as usual if it is possible. Our ‘Covid-19 Charter’ proved effective but not obtrusive last summer, and you can rest assured that we will do everything possible to ensure your safety and well-being, as well as that of our staff, throughout the winter.
PAGE UPDATED 03.06.2021
Our Covid Refund Policy
Up until the day that you travel we will offer a full refund of any money paid under the following circumstances:
- If we are required to cancel your booking due to travel restrictions within France;
- If we are required to cancel your booking due the closure by the French authorities of your chosen resort;
- or in the event of the closure of the ski lifts by the authorities in your chosen resort;
- or if France imposes a compulsory quarantine on visitors from the UK;
- or if the UK government describes France as an AMBER or RED country under the current traffic light system
We will not refund and/or be liable for any losses howsoever arising under the following circumstances, and therefore require that you take out adequate insurance (many policies are available) to cover:
- Where France is described as a GREEN country under the current traffic light system. Please note that if the requirement to take an rapid antigen Covid test in France within 72 hours of your return to the UK, in other words during your holiday, a current requirement for GREEN countries, remains at your date of travel then we will make arrangements on your behalf to facilitate this with a minimum of inconvenience, hopefully in your own chalet. The cost of the test would be at your expense but at time of writing is €30-40.
- Where you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 before confirmed arrival and are no longer able to travel;
- Where you have been in contact with someone that has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and need to self-isolate;
- Where you have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace (or your national or local test and trace systems) and you are required to self-isolate;
- You have been diagnosed during your trip or have otherwise come in contract with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and you are now required to self-isolate. Your insurance policy should cover you for repatriation where necessary, emergency medical expenses abroad and additional costs of accommodation and/or transport if you need to self-isolate whilst abroad.
Questions or queries?
If you would like to discuss our Covid Refund Policy before committing please call the team on 0203 892 4060 or you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org