Coronavirus and your ski holiday
The question on everyone's lips is 'How will Coronavirus affect ski holidays this winter?' The honest answer is that since the lifting of the French ban on travel, we are now able to deliver our ski holidays as usual once more. Our ‘Covid-19 Charter’ proved effective but not obtrusive in the early part of the winter and you can rest assured that we will do everything possible to ensure your safety and well-being, as well as that of our staff, throughout the winter.
Although we expect that travel restrictions will continue to loosen as the season progresses, rest assured that for your own piece of mind you can still rely on our COVID Guarantee for the entirety of the 2021/22 winter season.
Our Covid Refund Policy
Up until the day that you travel to resort we will offer a full refund of any money paid under the following circumstances:
If you are fully vaccinated and we are required to cancel your booking due to
- travel restrictions to, or within, France, or;
- the closure by the French authorities of your chosen resort, or;
- the closure of the ski lifts by the authorities in your chosen resort, or;
- If France imposes a compulsory quarantine on visitors from the UK, or; If the any of the UK national governments require you to isolate in a hotel on your return irrespective of whether you have Covid-19, or;
- If any of the UK national governments impose a national lockdown and/or regional travel ban preventing you from travelling.
For the purposes of clarity fully vaccinated in the context of this guarantee means the following:
- Over 18s. Two vaccinations + a third booster vaccination if your second dose was more than four months ago. The last dose needs to be more than 7 days before travel date.
- 12-18 yrs. Two vaccinations, the last dose needs to be more than 7 days before travel date.
- Under 12s. No vaccination requirement.
We will not refund and/or be liable for any losses howsoever arising under the following circumstances, and therefore require that you take out adequate insurance to cover:
- When you have not been fully vaccinated, but had you been so, would have been able to travel and/or use the ski lifts in your chosen resort;
- Where you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 before confirmed arrival and are no longer able to travel;
- Where you have been in contact with someone that has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and need to self-isolate;
- Where you have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace (or your national or local test and trace systems) and you are required to self-isolate;
- You have been diagnosed with Covid-19 during your trip or have otherwise come in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and you are now required to self-isolate. Your insurance policy should cover you for repatriation where necessary, emergency medical expenses abroad and additional costs of accommodation and/or transport if you need to self-isolate whilst abroad
Questions or queries?
If you would like to discuss our Covid Refund Policy before committing please call the team on 0203 892 4060 or you can drop us an email at email@example.com
You may also be interested to read;