Effective but discreet Covid-19 protocols
We will be introducing the following sensible, effective but discreet protocols to allow you to enjoy your ski chalet holiday in a safe environment. Our measures will continue to be pragmatic but not in any sense complacent:
- We are satisfied that the travel test regulations in order to enter France and/or Switzerland before reaching our chalets are sufficient that no further checks are required when you arrive, but for our larger properties with common areas we are required by law to scan your QR code once at the beginning of your holiday to prove you have been double vaccinated. For 12-15 year olds, the test result that allowed you to enter the country will be sufficient. Our own rules are the same as those required to enter France.
- Your vaccination status will therefore be checked on entry to the following properties: Aspen House, No.3 CLUB Bellevarde, No.7 CLUB Bellevarde, No.8 CLUB Bellevarde, Altitude Lodge, Bear Lodge Hotel & Suites. Entry checks to our smaller properties are not required.
- In Bear Resort guests are asked to wear a mask in the hotel lounge, dining and bar areas until they are seated.
- Our staff are all double vaccinated and are temperature checked every day. If they fail the temperature check then they are submitted to lateral flow antigen test, if they fail this than they are isolated.
- Staff will wear a mask in the chalet but not in the kitchen area, we therefore ask that our guests refrain from entering the kitchen area at any time.
- Rooms will be sanitised before your arrival and you can choose not to have your room serviced during your stay if you wish. In these circumstances a linen or towel change is on request.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of all common areas and spas using the latest anti-viral techniques in all areas of the chalet.
We think that these measures will provide a sensible balance of safety and security whilst not imposing on your enjoyment.
You may also be interested to read;