By carefully choosing our airline partners, airports and slot times we are able to ensure you a comfortable and reliable Sunday service from Gatwick, Heathrow and Manchester to the Alps. We can’t pretend that the fun of the holiday begins at the airport (particularly if you are travelling with young children) but we can try and get you to your chalet with the minimum of fuss.
Travel details & tickets
We will send you your travel documents and essential pre-departure information via email approximately one week prior to departure. Please check these carefully and read all pre-departure information as it contains essential information regarding your holiday. It is also essential that you pass on all information to each member of your ski party as some details may have changed since the booking was made, and the website may have been updated.
Further detail regarding our flights, luggage allowance, airport parking, private transfers and independent travel can be found in the tabs below.
All VIP SKI holidays include return flights except on 30 Nov & 7 Dec 2014. Flights for the 2014/15 season have been confirmed, please find details below;
|EI4684 / EI4685||LGW / GVA / LGW||1120 / 1355 / 1435 / 1515|
|LS811 / LS812||MAN / GVA / MAN||0655 / 0955 / 1100 / 1200|
|MON4162 / MON4163||LGW / GNB / LGW||1150 / 1430 / 1530 / 1610|
|MON2624 / MON2625||LGW / GNB / LGW||0650 / 0930 / 1030 / 1110|
|MON6374 / MON6375||LGW / FDH / LGW||0820 / 1110 / 1220 / 1310|
|LX353 / LX354||LHR / GVA / LHR||0815 / 1135 / 1250 / 1335
|Gatwick / Grenoble||Monarch||Val d'Isere, Alpe d'Huez, Meribel & La Plagne||Nil|
|Manchester / Geneva||Jet2||Val d'Isere, Morzine, Les Gets, Avoriaz||£30|
|Gatwick / Geneva||Aer Lingus||Morzine, Les Gets, Avoriaz, Zermatt, Verbier & La Plagne||Nil|
|Gatwick / Friedrichshafen||Monarch||St Anton||Nil|
|Heathrow / Geneva||Swiss Air||Val d'Isere||£30|
Please call us to discuss any requirement for regional departures serving resorts other than detailed above. Where possible we will endeavour to meet your needs.
As our travel arrangements are made many months in advance, flight details are provisional and may change up to the date of departure. Exact details of your flight numbers, carriers, baggage allowances and timings will be confirmed when tickets are issued via email approximately 1 week before departure.
- Our flights depart from the South Terminal at London Gatwick, Terminal 1 ground floor at Manchester and Terminal 2 at London Heathrow
- Check-in is minimum 2 hours prior to departure
- Check-in desks will close 45 minutes prior to the departure take off time. Any passenger who tries to check in later than this time will be denied access to the flight, regardless of circumstances. It is therefore essential that you allow ample time to reach the airport and to check in
- Luggage allowance is one bag per person weighing no more than 20kg (Manchester guests are allowed one bag weighing no more than 22kg per person). Hand luggage is restricted to one piece per person weighing no more than 10kg on all flights. Full details of baggage allowance will be detailed in pre-departure information and in the 'luggage' tab above.
- Ski carriage is charged at £30 return per set of skis/board and must be pre-booked to ensure there is space on the aircraft.
- If we have bought in seats for you either on the flights above or on a separate scheduled flight please check the departure and baggage allowance information on your boarding pass/flight itinerary and on the aircraft carrier's website prior to travel.
Luggage allowance does vary from flight to flight, and the rules are often confusing with regards to skis, snowboards and boots. As a guide to what is included within our holiday booking when travelling on our Charter flights please see the details below from the 2013/14 season (details for the 2014/15 season are to be confirmed). If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to call us on 0844 557 3119.
- Each passenger is allowed one piece of hold luggage, maximum weight of 20kg on all our flights from Gatwick, 22kgs on our chartered allocation from Manchester
- Excess baggage over this limit will be charged per kilo at check-in
- No single piece of luggage can exceed 32kgs (this is an international airline standard)
- Hand luggage is restricted to one piece per person weighing no more than 10kg.
- Ski boots are included in the overall hold weight allowance and must be packed into your suitcase/bag.
- Alternatively, ski boots may be carried on board as your one piece of hand luggage provided that the bag keeps within dimensions instructed by the flight operator.
- Jet 2 and Aer Lingus do allow for ski boots to be carried in a separate bag provided that Ski Carriage is purchased for this bag. Carriage is £30 return per bag on our charter flights.
Ski / Snowboard Carriage
- Equipment carriage is £30 return per bag
- It covers ONE set of skis and poles in ONE bag, or ONE snowboard in ONE bag
- The airlines allow approximately 6-7kgs in weight for ski/ board bag, so you should NOT pack additional luggage in ski or snowboard bag
If we do buy in seats on a scheduled service for you, even if the flight has the same flight numbers as our chartered flights, your seats will have been booked as per the Flight Operator's scheduled services terms and conditions and thus your baggage allowances and charges may differ to those set out above. We therefore advise that you look at the Flight Operator's website for information on their baggage policy. If you have any questions or queries on how their policy differs to ours please do call us on 0844 557 3119.
Meteor Meet & Greet parking provides you with a hassle-free start to your journey. Simply drive directly to your departure terminal, where a uniformed Meteor driver will meet you and take your car to their secure compound for the duration of your holiday. When you return, a Meteor driver will bring your vehicle back to you at the airport terminal.
The rates are only marginally higher than standard off-airport parking, and you enjoy the additional benefits of:
No queuing in the car park
No scrambling onto buses with ski gear
Drive direct to the terminal forecourt
Save 10% when you book via our website. Prices shown are for 8 days parking.
Simply click here to make your booking and take advantage of our discounted rates.
Private taxi transfers
If you would prefer the comfort or intimacy of a private taxi straight from the airport terminal to your chalet, we can arrange this for you. Pre-booking is essential.
The costs detailed below are guide prices per person, for return transfers (based on the 2013/14 season);
From GRENOBLE to MERIBEL
- Taxi for 8 - £128 pp
- Taxi for 7 - £138 pp
- Taxi for 6 - £151 pp
- Taxi for 5 - £170 pp
- Taxi for 4 - £198 pp
- Taxi for 3 - £247 pp
- Taxi for 2 - £370 pp
From GENEVA to MERIBEL
- Taxi for 8 - £112 pp
- Taxi for 7 - £117 pp
- Taxi for 6 - £127 pp
- Taxi for 5 - £141 pp
- Taxi for 4 - £166 pp
- Taxi for 3 - £211 pp
- Taxi for 2 - £317 pp
From GRENOBLE to VAL D'ISERE or LA PLAGNE
- Taxi for 8 - £131 pp
- Taxi for 7 - £141 pp
- Taxi for 6 - £155 pp
- Taxi for 5 - £174 pp
- Taxi for 4 - £207 pp
- Taxi for 3 - £263 pp
- Taxi for 2 - £395 pp
From GENEVA to VAL D'ISERE or LA PLAGNE
- Taxi for 8 - £117 pp
- Taxi for 7 - £123 pp
- Taxi for 6 - £134 pp
- Taxi for 5 - £148 pp
- Taxi for 4 - £171 pp
- Taxi for 3 - £221 pp
- Taxi for 2 - £331 pp
From GRENOBLE to ALPE D'HUEZ
- Taxi for 8 - £83 pp
- Taxi for 7 - £95 pp
- Taxi for 6 - £95 pp
- Taxi for 5 - £113 pp
- Taxi for 4 - £125 pp
- Taxi for 3 - £166 pp
- Taxi for 2 - £249 pp
From GENEVA to MORZINE or LES GETS
- Taxi for 8 - £42 pp
- Taxi for 7 - £48 pp
- Taxi for 6 - £56 pp
- Taxi for 5 - £67 pp
- Taxi for 4 - £83 pp
- Taxi for 3 - £111 pp
- Taxi for 2 - £166 pp
From GENEVA to AVORIAZ
- Taxi for 8 - £47 pp
- Taxi for 7 - £53 pp
- Taxi for 6 - £62 pp
- Taxi for 5 - £74 pp
- Taxi for 4 - £93 pp
- Taxi for 3 - £124 pp
- Taxi for 2 - £185 pp
From GENEVA to ZERMATT
- Taxi for 8 - £167 pp
- Taxi for 7 - £191 pp
- Taxi for 6 - £223 pp
- Taxi for 5 - £267 pp
- Taxi for 4 - £283 pp
- Taxi for 3 - £377 pp
- Taxi for 2 - £565 pp
From GENEVA to VERBIER
- Taxi for 8 - £144 pp
- Taxi for 7 - £164 pp
- Taxi for 6 - £191 pp
- Taxi for 5 - £230 pp
- Taxi for 4 - £249 pp
- Taxi for 3 - £332 pp
- Taxi for 2 - £497 pp
From FREIDRICHSHAFEN to ST ANTON
- Taxi for 8 - £64 pp
- Taxi for 7 - £73 pp
- Taxi for 6 - £85 pp
- Taxi for 5 - £102 pp
- Taxi for 4 - £127 pp
- Taxi for 3 - £143 pp
- Taxi for 2 - £215 pp
From INNSBRUCK to ST ANTON
- Taxi for 8 - £52 pp
- Taxi for 7 - £59 pp
- Taxi for 6 - £69 pp
- Taxi for 5 - £82 pp
- Taxi for 4 - £103 pp
- Taxi for 3 - £124 pp
- Taxi for 2 - £185 pp
From ZURICH to ST ANTON
- Taxi for 8 - £83 pp
- Taxi for 7 - £95 pp
- Taxi for 6 - £111 pp
- Taxi for 5 - £133 pp
- Taxi for 4 - £166 pp
- Taxi for 3 - £208 pp
- Taxi for 2 - £312 pp
Please call us on 0844 557 3119 with any questions or to book.
Taking the stress out of independent travel
Interested in making your own way out to resort but not sure how to go about it?
We’ve done the preliminary leg-work for you to make it that much easier. We hope you find the information below helpful but please note that is only a guide and may be subject to change.
We have collated a list of regional and scheduled flying to help you source the flights, please click here. (details based on the 2013/14 season)
Flying from London to Geneva
- Easyjet – www.easyjet.co.uk
- British Airways – www.ba.com
- Air France - www.airfrance.co.uk
- KLM – www.klm.com
- Swiss – www.swiss.com
Flying from regional airports to Geneva
Flying to Grenoble
Car hire at Geneva airport is split into two sectors, Swiss and French. Car hire companies operate in both sectors of the airport. The Swiss sector is the international sector but it is possible to cross over to the French sector if you have hired a car there. Please make sure you check when you hire your car whereabouts in the airport you are going to collect it.
Car hire companies operating at Geneva airport;
Transfers from Geneva Airport Geneva coach station
Taking your own car
If you would rather drive out to resort you can either book your ferry crossing direct with the operator or through an agent. Click here for self drive advice and directions to our chalets.
Crossings from Dover to Calais
- P&O - www.poferries.com
Crossings from Dover to Dunkirk
- Norfolkline - www.norfolkline.com
Alternatively, if you would rather have an agent search through more options for you, here are a few to try;
Flights on Sunday
Our week operates Sunday to Sunday. We fly on a Sunday morning to avoid the crowds at the airport and the cars on the road. We operate smaller aircraft that are quicker to load and unload. We transfer you directly to your resort without waiting for other flights. All this helps.
Flight only sales for independent travellers
We charter our own aircraft and so from time to time we have seats which can be sold as 'flight only'. Travelling on a Sunday also means that you benefit from quieter airports. All round it's a much more pleasant experience than most independent traveller options. If you are interested in buying a seat on one of our flights please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call us on 0844 557 3119.
Our flights sell out fast on busy dates, and we may sometimes purchase seats and transfers with other operators to satisfy demand. There is usually a supplement payable for these flights and we will always advise you prior to booking if this is the case. In addition to our main flights from Gatwick, Heathrow and Manchester, we can sometimes offer other regional departures for a supplementary charge. This is always subject to availability and naturally we have no control over the timings or levels of service provided by any alternative carriers.