Tue December 10, 2013 by
Wow, wow, wow.
If this doesn't tempt you to head to the Alps, we're not sure what will. This video, which was filmed just a couple of days ago in St Anton, is just fabulous. Blue sky, corduroy snow and super quite pistes. Just AMAZING.
We still have rooms available in Hotel Montjola for Christmas week, and have just released some special offers for January dates with prices from £799 per person. Click here to see details of the Hotel and watch our video.
Mon November 25, 2013 by
Whether you’re looking for holiday inspiration or have already booked your holiday with us this app has everything you need to make the most of your week in the mountains. We'll shortly be launching our first iPhone and iPad app, allowing you to browse our full portfolio of luxury chalets, find resort information including weather reports, piste maps, ski itineraries, restaurant, bar and activity listings, plus post tips, comments and ideas on CHATback.
Watch this space for the launch very soon.
Fri November 15, 2013 by
'What will the snow conditions be like...' must be one of the most regular questions we're asked. Well, for anyone planning to squeeze in a ski fix before Christmas it's looking pretty good. Our staff are currently training in Val d'Isere and the white stuff continues to fall. Our other resorts are also seeing snowfall so it's looking like 2013/14 season could be a bumper one for the white stuff. Exciting times.
If you're looking to ski in December check out our special offers. Head to Val d'Isere on 8 Dec from just £699 per person INCLUDING lift pass! Click here to see all our offers.
Tue November 05, 2013 by
Many parents worry at the prospect of organising a family ski holiday, especially if the children are too young to hit the slopes themselves. But skiing with children is not only possible, but can be great fun with a little bit of forward thinking. A family’s priority on holiday is making sure that the children are having fun, and with sledging, hot chocolate trips and snowballs, never mind husky dogs, ice caves and climbing walls, children can love their snowy holiday and everything that goes with it.
We’ve built our family skiing packages with you in mind. Here are some little known facts about our fantastic nanny service. We take great pride in providing the perfect ski holiday with childcare;
- You will receive a ‘nanny profile’ before you travel so you know a little more about who will be looking after your children
- A Sunday night welcome meeting with your nanny gives you the opportunity to ask any questions and discuss the plan for the week
- Complete flexibility - you can change hours from day to day, no need to decide ahead of your holiday
- Our nannies can accompany younger children during ski school (subject to ski school consent)
- Our nannies can bring children up the mountain to meet you for lunch
- Our nannies can administer medication (with written permission)
- Children can look forward to play dates with other children and nannies
- Our nannies are more than happy to help with any holiday homework
- All nannies have mobile phones so are fully contactable
We're currently offering FREE private nannies on the following dates: 8 Dec in Val d'Isere, 15 Dec in Morzine, 22 Dec (xmas week) in La Plagne & St Anton, plus 12 Jan in La Plagne. CLICK HERE to read more about our Childcare programme.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me, as Childcare Manager I can help with any questions you may have. Call me on 0844 557 1323.