VIP CLUB CHALETS
Don’t want to take a whole property and would prefer to meet other like minded skiers or families in the convivial atmosphere of a larger shared chalet?
Our VIP CLUB chalets are intended to distil the very best of the celebrated club-hotel atmosphere with the intimacy and exclusivity of a private chalet. We then wrap it in ubiquitous VIP SKI service to allow you to make the most of both.
So what's different?
- We picked 4 chalets that were spacious and flexible enough to feel comfortable as a small hotel.
- Trained chefs offer a choice of menu
- Priority ski hosting so that everybody can get to know each other on the mountain.
- Canapé reception on 6 evenings and free beer - a good way to swap ski banter before dinner.
- Breakfast & cleaning every day - no one has to clear up on the traditional chalet day off
- Small differences, great atmosphere!
Bring the family?
Children are welcome in school holidays. If you have your own children, then meeting other families with kids during a ski holiday makes for happy kids and happy adults. School holiday weeks are a cheerful riot of Nintendo DS competitions, High School Musical shows and Charlie and Lola drawing competitions.
The atmosphere of a hotel, the service of a private chalet.
Our VIP CLUB properties are;