Our Dedicated Family Ski Chalets may be the answer…
We understand it’s not always possible to find a group of friends to fill a whole chalet. That’s why we’ve introduced our Dedicated Family Chalets.
Now you can experience the VIP SKI service with your family for a perfect luxury family ski holiday in a shared chalet on all dates throughout the season. Selected from our collection to offer a choice in 6 resorts, these chalets and hotels are available for bookings by the room for families with children and infants on all dates throughout the season.
Redwood Suite, Aspen Lodge in Val d’Isere
Located right on the high street in the very centre of the village, Aspen Lodge is only 250m from the lifts and nursery slopes. We can fit cots in 3 of the 4 bedrooms, or an extra bed in 1 bedroom.
Chalet Mariefleur in Meribel
This 5 bedroom chalet is a perfect family ski chalet. Every bedroom can fit a cot, and 2 bedrooms can fit an extra bed. There is plenty of living space for adults and children alike, and our Merieshuttle service will whisk you the 3 minutes to the slopes at the beginning and end of each day.
Chalet Du Pre in Morzine
Close to ski school meeting point and Pleney lifts, Du Pre is a family chalet favourite. It boasts an extravagant living area, 5 bedrooms, an additional mezzanine lounge and home cinema. Cots and extra beds can be added in 2 of the 5 bedrooms.
Chalet Le Manoir in Alpe d'Huez
Chalet Manoir boasts a completely unique position right on the piste, overlooking the lifts and nursery slopes and just 100m from the shops, bars and restaurants. We can add cots in 3 of the 6 bedrooms.
Altitude Lodge in Les Gets
Altitude Lodge has nine bedrooms, including five family rooms, the penthouse level has three bedrooms with a private lounge area perfect for a larger family group. The location, right on the piste, makes this a perfect choice for a family ski holiday.
Hotel Motjola in St Anton
Our St Anton hotel, the Hotel Monjola has 33 spacious bedrooms just above the centre of town. Choose from twin, double or Austrian twin rooms, plus family rooms with double sofa bed or child single beds, and suites of 3 and 5 rooms perfect for groups or families wanting all the intimacy of a private hallway.
Benefits of our Dedicated Family Chalets?
Here are a few reasons why our dedicated family ski chalets may be the right choice for this year's skiing holiday with the family...
- These chalets have been selected for their ability to fit cots in bedrooms, have family rooms where children can be in the same room as their parents and for having good sized or multiple living areas so children have plenty of space to play.
- Sharing a chalet with another family can be a more economical way to travel in a small group.
- Our dedicated family chalets provide a more sociable environment for children and parents alike.
- Chalet staff are used to working with children.
- To help take the stress out of packing for your family ski holiday, we’ve ensured these dedicated family chalets are fully equipped for you and your little one's needs. All have stair gates, changing mats, microwave steriliser and sterilising tablets and washing machine access.
- We will provide a small selection of toys in the chalet for your use and to keep your little one entertained.
- We also provide the following for our little guests; full-fat fresh milk for infants, fresh home-made purees, children’s cutlery and crockery, car seats in resort (not on transfer) and pre-bookable infant packs.
- We also have the following items available for use on request; bed guards, potties, toilet step & seat and table booster.
- Our dedicated family chalets are all in resorts that have been selected especially with children in mind.